The Worlds Only DIY Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner
Purchasing a ductless mini split used to mean an expensive installation, but now you can install it yourself with just a few tools. No more refrigeration gauges, no more measuring freon, no more electrical lines, just a simple installation you can do yourself.
The Friedrich Breeze Mini Split Air Conditioner with Heat can be installed almost anywhere. With 25 feet of pre attached and pre charged line set included the system can be installed on a second floor or in a basement easily. The Breeze is available in two convenient sizes that are made to work for almost any space. The Small Breeze works for rooms requiring 4,000-12,000 BTUs while the Large Breeze is perfect for larger rooms requiring 12,000-24,000 BTUs.
Not sure which one is right for you? Contact us with any sizing or installation questions and our experts will help you.
Easy DIY Installation
Save money, do it yourself! This system was designed to have the easisest and simplest installation of any mini split.
So quiet you won't even know it's running. At only 36 dB in quiet mode the Breeze is no louder than a quiet library
At 17.8 SEER the Friedrich Breeze will keep you cool or warm without emptying your wallet.
Fits any Size Room
With two simple choices there is a Friedrich Breeze available for almost any room.
- Exclusive PVC-wrapped line set with special quick-connectors and peel-away drain line
- Powered via 6' factory-wired power cord on indoor unit
- Inverter Technology condenser for high efficiency and auto adjusting capacity
- LCD remote for indoor unit
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Multiple operating modes including: auto , cool, dry (dehumidification), fan only and heat
- 4 Fan speeds heating or cooling: high, medium, low , "quiet", plus auto -fan
- Continuous 'Air Sweep' UP & DOWN
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Washable, reusable antimicrobial air filters
- Auto-changeover from cool to heat; heat to cool to maintain set temperature
- Simple ductless installation. No expensive tools needed.
Installs with readily available tools
I rented a house recently and couldn't stand the noise of the window unit that my landlord put in. I just couldn't sleep with how loud it was. I couldn't install something permanently, since I know I will not be staying there forever so this ended up being the perfect solution.
Everything about the breeze sounded great until I saw the wire hanging down the wall. I wanted to see if I could fix that, so I bought one. I was able to hide the wire inside the unit so that all you saw was the plug right next to it. It is quieter than I thought it would be and the remote is great, except that my wife wants it too cold!